Why use NZDR for your move to New Zealand?
- New Zealand owned and operated
- Its all we do, we know New Zealand and the health sector.
- Tailored job search
- Finding the right opportunity for you and your family.
- Medical Council Registration Guidance
- Assistance with the regulatory processes
- Immigration advice and visa processing
- Managing the immigration process to make sure you can get here and stay.
- Relocation support
- Shared personal experiences to assist make informed decisions.
NZDr is a New Zealand owned and operated specialist medical recruitment agency. We only work in New Zealand and with specialist doctors and GP’s so we know our country and our market. We are passionate about New Zealand and supporting New Zealanders and our health service.
We are preferred suppliers to all 20 District Health Boards and recruit Hospital Specialists and GP’s across New Zealand. We have access to all the jobs and relationships in place with the employers through our proven track record of success and exemplary service.
There are 3 core components to making your move to New Zealand, all of which interact with degrees of dependency and our experts assist in managing each of these aspects;
- We provide a tailored vacancy search to assist with finding the role and location that is right for you and your family, be it Locum, Permanent or a Fixed Term contract.
- We provide guidance through the regulatory process to obtain the appropriate medical registration to work as a doctor in New Zealand through our Medical Council.
- Our own in-house licensed immigration advisor undertakes immigration eligibility assessments at the start of the process and we offer complementary work visa processing for our placed doctors and accompanying family.
Our team are not only specialists in medical recruitment but we all have our own personal experiences that we readily and willingly share with our clients. Be it having lived in different cities in the country, having moved to New Zealand from overseas, having our children in education, and many more aspects of New Zealand day to day living.
Working with NZDr is a highly personalised and professional service we know you will not be disappointed.
Contact us to register your interest to start your journey to New Zealand.